Friday, November 27, 2015

Sacramento Plumbing Help – Free Plumbing Tips By “Plumbing Manager”

Replacing a kitchen faucet can be easy I’ve been Plumbing for over 25 years but you Sacramento Plumbingneed to have the right tools and a little bit of guide. Now when I say can be easy I don’t want you to misunderstand me I’ve been coming for 25 years so I have a lot of repetition but with a little DIY plumbing help and dude just about anything when I started Plumbing I hadn’t touched a tool in my life nor did I own a tool so remember any plumbing job with a little bit of guidance you can do anything.

See More From Sacramento Plumbing Manager

The first company I work for was JR Pierce Plumbing out of Sacramento and they had me digging with a shovel for a year before I touch a piece of pipe. no my dad was a sales coming up I did have the Plumbing knowledge of different parts and supplies so I did move up quickly because I did understand what anybody taught me. Next thing you know I was taking my test for my journey mens card then after that I was getting my contractors license so all it took was a little bit of help come a couple good plumbers and now I have owned a plumbing business in Sacramento for 15 years. Look for my Plumbing help articles by the SACRAMENTO PLUMBING manager for DIY PLUMBING TIPS. I now own a plumbing service & water heater repair plumbing company & is as big as I want it because I like spending my time online writing differant article to help all owners out there.

Sacramento Plumbing Codes

One thing that never changes is Sacramento Plumbing Codes.  They are changing all the time. Keep up on my plumbing articles and I will keep you informed of all the new plumbing codes.  One plumbing code that has changed is needing an expansion tank at your water heater.  Look up my next article on expansion tank & what it does.

The post Sacramento Plumbing Help – Free Plumbing Tips By “Plumbing Manager” appeared first on .

No comments:

Post a Comment